In SP Accountancy, you will have an exciting and memorable student life in school.
1. Winning Overseas Experiences
- Overseas Immersion Programme: An Overseas Immersion Programme where students will study for one semester at a university in China. Apart from studying, they will get to spend time exploring and immersing in a foreign culture and increase their global exposure.
- Overseas Internship: Overseas Internship in Suzhou, China where students will gain invaluable international exposure working and living overseas, as well as immerse into the Chinese business culture and practices.
- Learning Express (LEX): An Overseas Social Innovation Programme (OSIP) that provides you with the opportunity to experience the world, learn new skills, build meaningful new friendships and rediscover yourselves through out-of-classroom learning.
- Overseas Community Service (OCS): Embark on a 14-day OCS to Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, and more!
2. Winning Learning Experiences
Take part in different competitions to challenge yourself and make SP Proud! This is a list of recent competitions, which our SP Accountancy students have excelled in.
- Champions at the Deloitte-ICAEW Business Case Challenge 2018
- 2nd runner up at the SMU-IIAS Internal Audit Case Challenge 2017 and 2018
- Champions, 1st runner up, 2nd runner up at the Deloitte-ICAEW Business Challenge 2017
- Won the 'Most Collaborative Team' award at ICAEW Regional Business Challenge 2017.
- Overall 3rd runner up at the NTU Audit and Accounting Challenge (AAC) 2017, 1st and 2nd runner up during the AAC jeopardy round
Join the SP Accountancy chapter for various student activities and events which bond our SP Accountancy community together.
3. Winning Industry Experiences
There are numerous networking and skills development client projects, opportunities through career fairs, industry visits and networking events. In your third year, you will go on a 22-week internship programme. Our esteemed industry partners include the "Big Four" international accounting firms such as Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC, as well as mid-tier accounting firms such as BDO, Foo Kon Tan and Mazars.
"SP's academic training encompassed a wide range of activities that saw me participate in several competitions, gave me the opportunity to go to Suzhou for a month, and prepared me for the real world.”
School of Business, Class of 1995
Chief Financial Officer/Director
TBWA Group Singapore