DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITH PSYCHOLOGY (DHRMP - S48)
The Early Admissions Exercise or EAE is a yearly discretionary admissions exercise that allows SP to select and admit students based on their passion, interests and aptitude apart from academic grades. Learners of all ages are more engaged and tend
to do well while pursuing a course they are passionate about.
If you are an O-level student, ITE student or a working adult interested in enrolling via EAE, read on to find out more information about the assessment and selection process for this course:
There is an increasing demand for competent Human Resource (HR) professionals across the major industries to attract and retain the best talent to unlock the potential of businesses.
The SP Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP) is seeking applicants who are interested in building relationships, engaging people and developing talent to support business growth. You should be keen on pursuing a career in areas
such as talent attraction and retention, employee relations and workforce development. Applicants should display interest and aptitude in serving and relating to people. Such engagements can take many forms, such as:
- Co-curricular activities (e.g. clubs or associations)
- Community events or community service projects
- Volunteering or religious activities
- Hobbies or leisure activities
You should be able to showcase your portfolio and achievements in these areas when engaging with us. We are looking for genuine displays of leadership, teamwork, empathy, creativity and critical thinking skills. Our aim is to develop resilient students
who are aware of the global environment, and demonstrate responsibility and reciprocity.
Shortlisted applicants would be required to sit for an aptitude test. The duration of the test is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. You will be assessed for your general abilities in areas such as language and numeracy skills, logical thinking and
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an online interview to share more about your:
To help you prepare for the interview, here are some practice questions:
- Share with us a significant project that you have undertaken in the last six months. What are some of the challenges you have encountered and the learning points from the project?
- Could you share what you think would be an important life skill you should have and why? Give us some examples of how you have worked on it.
- Share with us your experience of any course-related activities you have participated in over the last year and how you have benefitted from them.
- Share with us any special skills or talent that you possess and how you think they can be utilised to help you in your journey at Singapore Polytechnic.
- What are your career aspirations and how do you think our course can help you reach them?
Relevant Work Experience*
For the Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology, examples of work experience/job roles include but are not limited to the following:
- HR Shared Service Administrator
- HR Operations Executive
- Learning Administrator
*Applies to Working Adult EAE applicants only
More information on EAE Application
About EAE (sp.edu.sg)