COMMON BUSINESS PROGRAMME (CBP - S31)
Unlock your Future in Business
Are you passionate about business but need more exposure and hands-on experience to decide which business discipline/field to specialise in? The Common Business Programme (CBP) is the right place for you! You will be exposed to the different sectors of
business to see where your interests lie before deciding on a specialisation.
You will experience an identical year one curriculum as other SB diplomas, to ensure that you enter year 2 on an equal footing with the rest of your peers.
By the end of the first year, CBP students will rank their preferences* among four diplomas:
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology
*100% of our CBP students get their 1st choice!
Once you've made your choice, continue your studies in your selected specialisation modules throughout year two and three, where you will delve deeper into your chosen field(s).
 Diploma in Business Administration has the flexibility to learn across three different business domains (International Trade & Operations, Digital Marketing and Branding , Innovation & Entrepreneurship).
Tap into a multitude of support resources in the first year. See diagram below:
What You Can Expect
- Experience an entire year of immersive learning of basic business modules.
- Enjoy direct entry and advanced standing at prestigious universities.
- A world of possibilities awaits you in the dynamic business sector. Discover the exciting career options and pathways available to our graduates here.
The Common Business Programme offers an exciting journey of self-discovery, guiding you towards a future in business aligned with your passions.
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure: