DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE (DBKF - S76)
Powering Economic Growth
Embark on Your DBKF Journey
Embark on an exciting finance journey with SP's Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBKF) at the School of Business, and acquire the knowledge and skills in banking and financial operations. Our curriculum is curated by industry experts, to ensure your future-readiness in three key areas: Digital & Analytical Skills, Market Expertise & Insights, Industry Relevance & Recognition.
You will gain immersive learning experiences that enhance your industry recognition and make you stand out to local and foreign universities, professional bodies, and employers. Learning journeys, conferences, and webinars give you relevant industry knowledge, while industry projects and a 22-week internship offer opportunities to collaborate with financial institutions like HSBC, OCBC, UOB, or even at our central bank, the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Are you keen to make a difference in the world of finance? Join the Diploma in Banking & Finance and shape the future today.
Accolades and Industry Accreditation
|2022 ||Champion, PolyFinTech100 API Hackathon (InsurTech)|
Merit, PolyFinTech100 API Hackathon (Gamified Finance)
Merit, PolyFinTech100 API Hackathon (RegTech)
|2022 ||First Prize, AIESEC The Brand Challenge |
|2021 ||Merit Award, PRU Fintegrate Open Innovation Challenge |
|2021 ||Champion, SUSS Analytics and Visualisation Challenge (Our Youths)|
Champion, SUSS Analytics and Visualisation Challenge (The COVID-19 Pandemic)
What You Can Expect
- Acquire a solid working knowledge of relevant banking and finance technologies, such as automation, artificial Intelligence, basic programming and data analytics. Develop sought-after skills in digital marketing, digital user experience and financial technology.
- Gain industry knowledge and insights on financial markets, products, and emerging Fintech trends through company visits, conferences, and webinars. Focus areas include business banking, consumer banking, and financial markets.
- Solve real-world problems through applied industry projects, leveraging on our close industry links with banks, financial institutions, fintech companies, and small and medium sized enterprises. This way, our graduates are well-recognised
by local and foreign universities, professional bodies and industry.
- Chart your own pathway and deepen or broaden your learning. Choose from a variety of electives or work on FinTech Projects in Year Three.
- Acquire valuable real-life experience through a variety of local and overseas programmes.
- Gain direct entry and enjoy advanced standing at
established universities(Insert link to “Your Future” tab).
- There are many excellent employment opportunities for SP’s Diploma in Banking & Finance graduates, who possess skillsets required to fill a wide variety of positions that are in demand.
here to find out more about Your Future.
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure: