DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITH PSYCHOLOGY (DHRMP - S48)
Empowering People, Transforming Lives
Discover the power of human connection with the Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP) at the School of Business. This course empowers you to shape organisations and people, combining the practical skills of HR management with an understanding of human behaviour to create positive workplace cultures.
Our heart-centred curriculum places a strong emphasis on Emotional Quotient (EQ) development, immersing you in the transformative power of Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology. By nurturing EQ, we equip our students with essential skills for understanding and engaging with people in diverse settings.
If you have aspirations of empowering people and inspiring business teams, join us at the Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology and make a positive impact in organisations and communities.
Accolades and Industry Accreditation
- SP was the first polytechnic to offer a full-time Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP) in 2008.
- As the appointed HR Sector Lead for Polytechnics and ITE, we collaborate closely with the HR community to implement SkillsFuture and sector development initiatives.
- Our course incorporates professional assessment from the Institute for HR Professionals (IHRP), empowering students to be an IHRP Certified Associate (IHRP-CA) by the time they graduate.
What You Can Expect
- Acquire key HR competencies in areas such as talent attraction, talent development and talent management.
- Gain business-centric skills in analytics, technology, problem-solving and design thinking.
- Gain real-life professional experience in your final-year client-based project where the solutions are implemented in organisations.
- Leverage on our strong relationships with the HR community and industry partners such as Kelly Services Career Centre and selected HR Tech Partners on campus.
- Gain corporate experience during their 22-week internship with industry partner companies.
- Attend industry talks and learning journeys to learn about the industry’s best practices.
- Build networks at HR events such as the Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resource Conference, HR Tech Festival Asia, Singapore HR Congress, and Singapore HR Awards.
- Receive mentorship and thrive in national HR competitions.
- Develop holistically through national HR competitions, school-wide leadership programmes and international immersion experiences.
- SP’s holistic approach to nurturing HR professionals ensures favourable career opportunities for our graduates. Find out more about the exciting job prospects in HR.
- Our Diploma in Human Resource graduates are eligible for advanced credit standing from reputable universities. Click here to find out more about Your Future.
In Their Own Words
“Data is the new gold. I want to inspire the HR community to adopt analytics to improve employees' satisfaction and retention rates and to share the benefits of HR analytics with other HR professionals and guide them as they get started with HR analytics.”
Goh Jin Song
TAFEP Gold Medallist
Class of 2022
“I am deeply grateful to SP for providing me with this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to mingle with people with similar interests and to find out how we can contribute to our community and country.”
Sabrina Ng Shu Ling
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure: